The Open Gardens attraction opens on Friday, October 15 and runs for 10 days.
To view or download Festival 2021 Interim Program details click here. The full program will be published at the end of August.
The Committee will apply for a COVID Safe Plan for all Open Gardens at this years Rose Festival. Key undertakings in a COVID Safe Plan to apply to your garden will be as follows:
The Committee will provide each Gardener a sign for display at the entry point that will be large and clear and will spell out the rules of entry, including:
- The need to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from any other person at any time
- Make use of the hand sanitising facilities provided
- Practice cough etiquette
- Do not engage in intimate personal behaviour or share drinks
- If you are not well, do not enter and go home
The Committee will provide blank pre-prepared COVID safe forms together with disposable pencils, all visitors would need to supply the following information:
- The visitors name/s
- Their contact phone number/s
- The time of entering the garden
- Declare that they are well and symptom free (it is assumed that a tick a box response is acceptable)
- If you are not well, please do not enter.