The Open Gardens attraction opens on Friday, October 15 and runs for 10 days.
The Committee will apply for a COVID Safe Plan for all Open Gardens at this years Rose Festival. Key undertakings in a COVID Safe Plan to apply to your garden will be as follows:
The Committee will provide each Gardener a sign for display at the entry point that will be large and clear and will spell out the rules of entry, including:
- The need to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from any other person at any time
- Make use of the hand sanitising facilities provided
- Practice cough etiquette
- Do not engage in intimate personal behaviour or share drinks
- If you are not well, do not enter and go home
The Committee will provide blank pre-prepared COVID safe forms together with disposable pencils, all visitors would need to supply the following information:
- The visitors name/s
- Their contact phone number/s
- The time of entering the garden
- Declare that they are well and symptom free (it is assumed that a tick a box response is acceptable)
- If you are not well, please do not enter.