This year’s attractions:
- The Institute Floral Display will begin October 16 and will be open on Friday 16, Saturday 17, and Sunday 18 October.
- The Festival Fair will be held on Saturday 17 October at Jarrett Memorial Gardens from 9am to 2 pm. The Official Opening will be performed by Michael Keelan, from “Out of the Blue” TV show at the Fair.
- A “Rosie Lunch” will take place on Sunday 18 October at Ruston’s Rose Garden.
- The Festival Dinner will be held at Ruston’s Restaurant on Friday 23 October in the evening.
- The Open Garden section will still run for the 10 days (16th to the 25th) with gardeners electing the days they wish to be open.
Ruston’s will be open every day from 9.30am for coffee, cake, lunch from 12-2pm and wonder the garden ‘stop and smell the roses’.
Wineries at Ruston’s throughout week selling produce
Monday – Bassham
Wednesday – Whistling Kite
Thursday – 68 Roses
Friday – 919 Wines
Sunday 18th October
Rosey Lunch @ The Garden
$50pp from 12pm
2 course lunch including glass of bubbles
Live music by Dale Broughton
Bloom your style – Brit Townsend selling clothes
Wineries – 919 & 68 Roses selling their produce
Friday 23rd October
Wine Dine & Auction Dinner
$65pp from 6pm
Live music by One Fusion
Amazing auction items
Tickets available from Ruston’s – call 85866191 to book your ticket